Help the Borlis Pass Forum Community grow!
Borlis Pass News and Scheduling
Help make Borlis Pass a community in which we all are a part of and can be proud of. We encourage you all to spread the word about this site and our public TS. Tell your friends, family, neighbors, to come join the fun!

Census of Active Commanders [Updated 6/5/2018]

6 replies
Votes:
+345
Editor-in-Chief
Correspondent
The following list, which will be edited frequently as I get a lay of the situation again, lists all certified commanders of the pass who are known to me to be actively furthering the war effort.

Shamira Wolfstride
Zen Master
Avenger of the Pass
Ying Yueru
Grimaldi
Star Guard
Root of the Night

We have the better part of a year on this forum. I'll be damned if I let this site go to waste without being adequately utilized.
The Feared Intelligence Chief of Borlis Pass

Defending Tyrians from mysterious enemies in the Mist War since 1326 AE.

Fought over a landmass larger than Orr, I witnessed hundreds of thousands die in the Mist War. The fate of Tyria rests on a few shoulders in a callous world that did little to aid us. The other kingdoms owe us for warding off an enemy far more dangerous than the dragons.
Posted May 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 5, 18
Votes:
+64
Editor-in-Chief
Correspondent
Finance Officer
Few BP see me when I tag up. That has been the situation for years. Mostly the hat goes on when only a few WvW players are online for "our" side and the players for whatever reason need a stuffed toy to cling to in order to defend or capture things :anxious: Certified by anyone or anything does not matter for me since Avenger did not say "certified to be what" O_Ob hehe
Posted May 15, 18
Votes:
+345
Editor-in-Chief
Correspondent
As in, certified to be on Borlis Pass, not on SoS or something. Mainly, it's for everyone who prefers following BP commanders over those of other servers when available. That's really the only significance of it.

Fought over a landmass larger than Orr, I witnessed hundreds of thousands die in the Mist War. The fate of Tyria rests on a few shoulders in a callous world that did little to aid us. The other kingdoms owe us for warding off an enemy far more dangerous than the dragons.
Posted May 19, 18 · OP
Votes:
+335
Editor-in-Chief
Correspondent
Is John Snow on Bp? He was at one time I thought.
Posted Jun 8, 18
Votes:
+335
Editor-in-Chief
Correspondent
Infact I have him on my call list.
Posted Jun 8, 18
Votes:
+345
Editor-in-Chief
Correspondent
Last I checked, John Snow is presently on SoS (unless he returned, without my recent knowledge). Think he would be willing to come to the pass? I would do what I could to help raise the transfer fund if he answers in favor.

Posted Jun 13, 18 · OP
Votes:
+335
Editor-in-Chief
Correspondent
I think he was on the pass at one time and left it. I don't know if he would come back. You could ask him.
Posted Jun 13, 18
NoticeNotices