Help the Borlis Pass Forum Community grow!
Borlis Pass News and Scheduling
Help make Borlis Pass a community in which we all are a part of and can be proud of. We encourage you all to spread the word about this site and our public TS. Tell your friends, family, neighbors, to come join the fun!

Census of Active Commanders [Updated 5/19/2018]

2 replies
Votes:
+339
Editor-in-Chief
Reporter
The following list, which will be edited frequently as I get a lay of the situation again, lists all certified commanders of the pass who are known to me to be actively furthering the war effort.

Shamira Wolfstride
Zen Master
Avenger of the Pass
Ying Yueru
Grimaldi
Star Guard

We have the better part of a year on this forum. I'll be damned if I let this site go to waste without being adequately utilized.
The Feared Intelligence Chief of Borlis Pass
Posted May 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Sat at 17:38
Votes:
+64
Editor-in-Chief
Reporter
Grand Contributor
Few BP see me when I tag up. That has been the situation for years. Mostly the hat goes on when only a few WvW players are online for "our" side and the players for whatever reason need a stuffed toy to cling to in order to defend or capture things :anxious: Certified by anyone or anything does not matter for me since Avenger did not say "certified to be what" O_Ob hehe
Posted May 15, 18
Votes:
+339
Editor-in-Chief
Reporter
As in, certified to be on Borlis Pass, not on SoS or something. Mainly, it's for everyone who prefers following BP commanders over those of other servers when available. That's really the only significance of it.
The Feared Intelligence Chief of Borlis Pass
Posted Sat at 05:43 pm · OP
NoticeNotices