Help the Borlis Pass Forum Community grow!
Borlis Pass News and Scheduling
Help make Borlis Pass a community in which we all are a part of and can be proud of. We encourage you all to spread the word about this site and our public TS. Tell your friends, family, neighbors, to come join the fun!

Hey

4 replies
Votes:
+620
Editor-in-Chief
Reporter
It's been a while, BP. What is everyone up to anymore? I'm sure not playing GW2, but surely the heart of The Pass lives on in other armies. I've been captaining a villainous crew on the Sea of Thieves myself and having a great time, but I'm curious what you guys are up to in game and out of it, what has become with those who used to fight beside me?
Attached Images
83cc3e5985ba5682.png
Posted Apr 18, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+471
Reporter
Heeey I've been playing me some Sea of Thieves too.
2bf9a7e4b807ada0.png
Posted Apr 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+339
Editor-in-Chief
Reporter
I miss Borlis and the heroes' struggle greatly. There really was something magical in the freedom fight we waged. I'm not sure I have the solid stretch of time open to make a real impact nowadays.

Not so much directly gaming for me, but I've been learning low-level graphics programming, in the meantime. Goal is to create the best ever 3D graphical engine on the market. Get the main components together, then assemble a company to assist when necessary. I just don't feel like any existing game engines are adequate to what I want to create, or efficiently optimized.

If I had solid months open, I would return to the fight in a heartbeat.
The Feared Intelligence Chief of Borlis Pass
Posted Apr 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,476
Reporter
Eilog!!!

Gaile Gray wrote:

Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better...

7d466bfbd38b0d5f.png
Posted Apr 20, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+620
Editor-in-Chief
Reporter
What's up, Martin. Ya boi is still alive and kicking believe it or not.

And Michael/ anyone else hit me up in sea of thieves. My name is just Eilog (seen ordering a double execution in the op). I'd love to set sail with some borlis people, even if we didn't play gw2 together.
83cc3e5985ba5682.png
Posted Apr 21, 18 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices